To properly design and order the correct hose assembly for a particular application, the following design parameters must be determined.
To help remember them, they have been arranged to form the acronym S.T.A.M.P.E.D.
- Certificates of compliance
- Material testing reports
- Batch or 100% positive material identification (PMI)
- Per written procedures by NDT Level-II qualified personnel
Pressure and Leak Testing:
- Batch or 100% hydrostatic pressure testing with certification documents
- Batch or 100% pneumatic testing (hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, under water)
- Batch or 100% liquid penetrant testing with certification documents